the more I see the way people in this area treat their "pets" the more I'm convinced that we need some law enforcement to protect the animals here. The way some people threat their pets may not be abuse but certainly is neglect.
the more I see the way people in this area treat their "pets" the more I'm convinced that we need some law enforcement to protect the animals here. The way some people threat their pets may not be abuse but certainly is neglect.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I agree and the punishment for this ought to be how they treat their animals...If they starve them they should be starve and if they beat them they should be beaten...and so on.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
We shoulda put our post about our new puppy on this thread... she was rescued at least, although one sibling did die and the others are very ill also.
It makes us very ill to see the treatment animals get.
Yes they have feelings.
Yes they feel pain.
Yes they need warmth.
Yes they need regular feedings & clean water.
Why bother get an animal if all you're going to do is mistreat it and/or neglect it??
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
great post starbuck. we do need that around here.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Why bother get an animal if all you're going to do is mistreat it and/or neglect it??
[/ QUOTE ]
I've wondered that myself.
My dad's beagle was poisoned just a few weeks ago, and we had to put him down. Do people not have a conscience?
Animal Control should take of all that!
Go Huskers!
The purpose of animal control is to capture/remove nuisance animals.
My experience is they sometimes wont even do that.
Very unfortunate.
There was once a Humane Society in Wise County, but when you called their number for assistance the message you got was "please call animal control if you have a stray animal."
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i called animal control once in Wise because a snake was in my mothers home, and the police came out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] He looked, very cautiously, under the couch and the bed with a flashlight. Thats all he did.
I think things of this nature are needed, but you have to look at what else come with them. You always have to be careful about the extremist that usally come with this sort of group. Kind of like PETA.
crack is whack
Bookmarks